Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Review: The Humans

The Humans The Humans by Matt Haig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Little did I know when I picked this book up at a very discounted price last year that I was choosing an absolute gem. An alien imposter has inhabited Professor Andrew Martin's body. The alien has been sent to nullify any information that the professor has discovered regarding a mathematical problem. The professor has died but we soon learn that he was not a very nice person in life.

The alien is ready to murder any persons that the professor had contact with that might know of his findings. He feels that he is up for the job and makes his start. But he starts to learn about humans and what makes them tick.

This book has murder, comedy, tragedy and love. A wonderful read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...