Saturday, March 3, 2018

Review: City of the Lost

City of the Lost City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 stars. The story was ok. Casey made a mistake a few years back and killed a mobsters grandson and her friend Diana has had problems with an abusive relationship. Diana has heard about a place, Rockton, where you can go to hide out and not be found, but only for a short term period. You have to qualify to be allowed to go to this town and Casey has no problem because she is a detective and in big demand. However, Diana has no real marketable skills. She is admitted because they want Casey to help solve some crimes that have been happening in Rockton.

It was not a real page turner for me, but the story was ok. It probably just wasn't my cup of tea but I will read the second book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...