Sunday, May 8, 2022

Review: I See Life Through Rose-Colored Glasses: True Stories and Confessions

I See Life Through Rose-Colored Glasses: True Stories and Confessions I See Life Through Rose-Colored Glasses: True Stories and Confessions by Lisa Scottoline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lisa and daughter Francesca are such great writers, warm and humorous and a joy to read. This collection of stories are so human and gives us an insight into their lives in such a generous way.

Have read all of the series and now am planning on rereading them.

Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella’s delightful essays are sure to strike a chord with every woman. Their nine book series is among the best reviewed humor books published today, and has been compared to the late greats Erma Bombeck and Nora Ephron.

Can you hear me now --
Please put the lid down --
Trick question --
Do me a favor --
Christmas with the flying Scottolines --
Ad that stole Christmas --
Very Happy New Year --
Lost and found --
Happy birthday to me --
To boldly go
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...