Monday, October 19, 2020

Review: The Outsider

The Outsider The Outsider by Stephen King
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This started off quite good and I thought it was going to be another winner for me. But eventually it just stretched on and on without a destination and became more and more far fetched. Could have been better if I had read other books in the series but I don't think so.

There has been a child murdered in a very vicious manner and a beloved coach is arrested for the crime. There is very little doubt that he was the murderer as there was so much evidence at the scene. Then we venture into the paranormal.

A disappointing read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...