Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Review: On Borrowed Time

On Borrowed Time On Borrowed Time by David Rosenfelt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I almost stopped reading On Borrowed Time soon after the accident and mysterious disappearance of the main character, Richard's fiancee, Jennifer. It just seemed like such a trope. But, I really like David Rosenfelt and he has never let me down yet so I continued. The story had enough twists and turns to keep me guessing and I liked the added angle of the newspaper investigation - mixing the personal with the professional points of view. Though it was not my favorite of his books, I would still recommend On Borrowed Time - or any other book by David Rosenfelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Flight Girls

The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar My rating: 4 of 5 stars A stunning story about the Women Airfo...