Friday, November 23, 2018

Review: Then She Was Gone

Then She Was Gone Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am giving this book five stars. Although other readers have said that it was predictable, it wasn't like that for me. I was shocked at almost every turn of this story and never really knew where it would go next.

Ellie Mack disappeared shortly before her sixteenth birthday without a trace. Years went by and her mother, Laurel, was still grieving and finding it very hard to move on because of never knowing what had happened to her daughter. Her marriage had broken due to the strain as well and she was living on her own having sold her house and now lives in a flat.

One day a man befriends her in a coffee shop and this starts a chain of events that you really couldn't predict.

An excellent read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...