Sunday, January 7, 2018

Review: The Good Daughter

The Good Daughter The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Twenty-eight years ago Charlie and Sam's mother was killed in front of them and they were chased and attacked. The continuation of the story about Charlie's life continues until she is drawn into another attack at the school where she is meeting someone and a child has been murdered.

This probably could be a good story but I was appalled that the same story was told three more times throughout the book.

I gave the book three stars because I did keep reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...