Friday, April 7, 2017

Review: Q Is For Quarry

Q Is For Quarry Q Is For Quarry by Sue Grafton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third book that I have read in this series and I have been reading them out of order, which seems to work just fine. I love this private detective. She is so human. Also, since I have been "reading" them through the audio books, I love the reader, Judy Kaye. Each time I get my hands on another audio of Kinsey Millhone, I look forward to hearing Judy Kaye read.

A very cold case has caught the interest of a couple of police detectives. One has terminal cancer and his friend knows that this unsolved case had always bothered him. So, he decides to get Kinsey interested and the three of them to launch a new investigation. It is the case of a young girl whose body had been found and never identified.

There are quite a few twists and surprises in the case. A very satisfying and interesting read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Someone Else's Shoes

Someone Else's Shoes by Jojo Moyes My rating: 4 of 5 stars A story of mix-ups, mess-ups and making the most...