Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2)The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Continuing the Cormoran Strike series, Robin, his secretary is interested in becoming a detective and Cormoran is not sure about that. In this story there is another murder to solve involving writers and one in particular who was murdered in a very grizzly way.

At times there were long stretches and unfinished sentences. The mystery was solved in the very last pages but I thought that the reader should have been included in the plot and it left the reader feeling very left out, like standing on a corner and watching families at play and you have nobody. It left you cold.

You become very attached to the characters and I will miss them, but I don't intend on reading any more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Exchange: After The Firm

The Exchange: After The Firm by John Grisham My rating: 4 of 5 stars What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere afte...